1. Ensure Bluetooth® wireless technology is enabled on your device.
2. Ensure the MX-1 has power. Verify the Power LED is steady on.
3. Ensure you are within 50' (15 m) of the MX-1 and there is a clear line of sight to it.
4. Someone else may already be connected to it. Verify no one else in the area has connected to the MX-1 box you need to use.
5. There may be an error with the circuit board. Check the Status LED and consult this article: All Sport MX-1: What does the LED status mean? | Toth's Sports (tothsports.com)