1. After connecting to the MX-1, tap the main menu button (3 lines), and select Settings.
2. Under TEAM NAME MESSAGE CENTER, select a Display Size of either 48 Wide or 32 Wide. Tap DONE when finished.
Note: In general, most outdoor scoreboards up to 20' wide will use the smaller 32 Wide TNMCs.
3. While in the game, tap the settings button (3 dots) next to the HOME or GUEST team name to modify it.
4. Type in the desired custom team name.
5. Use the + and - buttons to select a Font Size:
DAK Score Font = All Sport Font
Small = Single Stroke - Alternate Narrow)
Medium = Single Stroke - Standard
Large = Double Stroke - Alternate Narrow
X-Large = Double Stroke - Standard