The connection panel of the HS-200 horn start is where all connection, adjustments, and status indicators are located.
1. The group of four LEDs stacked vertically on the upper left corner performs two functions. Their main function is the one for which they are labeled. The LEDs are also used to indicate the firmware revision during power-up and to also designate when the unit is in programming mode.
ON-READY LED indicates when the HS-200 horn start is ready to start the next race, in recall mode, or not ready.
CHARGING LED indicates when the horn start is connected to main power and charging the battery.
BATTERY FULL LED will be on if the power switch is turned on, and the battery is completely charged.
BATTERY LOW LED will be on if the power switch is turn ON, and the battery is low.
2. The MAIN/AUX VOLUME control knob sets the volume of the internal speaker built into the HS-200 horn start plus the volume of the speaker plugged into the jacks labeled AUX SPEAKER.
3. The LANE VOLUME control knob sets the volume of the speakers plugged into the jacks labeled LANE SPEAKERS.
4. The POWER connection is for a universal 12 VAC power pack.
5. ON/OFF switch is the main power switch. Turn switch to OFF when the device is not being used.