4. Go to Interfaces > Timer (DAK2) > Test Communication with DAK2. If all connections and configurations are correct, the Communications Passed message appears with the version of firmware in the Omnisport 2000 console. Click OK
Downloading Event Lists to Omnisport 2000
When downloading an Event List, make sure that the Omnisport 2000 console is in Swimming mode and that the running time is reset.
1. From the main menu of MEET MANAGER, click Run.
2. In the Run the Meet window, go to Interfaces > Timer (DAK2) > Download Events to DAK2.
3. The following message will appear. As long as the correct events are listed, click Yes.
4. After the Event List has successfully transferred to the console, the following message will appear.