To display a test pattern from the OmniSport 2000 console, follow these steps:
1. Turn on console and enter in sport code being used. (Track, Swimming, etc.)
2. Once date/time settings are entered, Press "Menu".
3. Using arrow keys select "5-TEST MENU" then press "ENTER".
4. Using arrow keys select "3-SCOREBOARDS" then press "ENTER".
5. Press "ENTER" on the "1-CYCLE ON/OFF" prompt to start ALL ON test pattern, and "ENTER" again to stop the test pattern.
Note: The OmniSport Com Port setting(Menu-4-3-1) needs to match the signal protocol the scoreboard is configured to for test patterns to work/display correctly:
For SW-2XXX scoreboards, select MultiDrop. For older SW scoreboards, select MultiLine.
For Omega scoreboards, select Omega.